Monday, May 18, 2009

Today was a good day. Coffee all morning and this afternoon just hanging out. I sat out on the porch while Joey was playing guitar, and it was beautiful out. The thunderheads were moving in, but they were all that existed on a blue sky. It was warm out, but not hot, just right. I watched Noel (the owner of the hostel) dancing on the porch to Joey's playing. He is a chef, and also owns a cafe next door, but he bakes in the hostel so this place always smells like pastries and cakes. It is pretty irresistible. The people here are incredible. I can't say it enough. They are so kind. I have a lot of that in my life right now, back in the states too, I have some incredible people behind me including my parents, family, Jason, and everyone at Arlberg (Scott, Dan and the crew), the community is great and I wouldn't be here with out all of you.  Life is good and right now we are watching a great sunset over the valley. I will get some pictures of it to you soon. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment